Social Media Specialist
Parscale is looking for a social media specialist to join our growing team. As a member of the digital marketing team, you will work alongside account managers and designers to plan and execute cross-channel digital ad campaigns for a variety of clients. This is a full-time, salaried position depending on experience.
Our mantra is collaboration, creativity and freedom — we are a highly-motivated team of individuals who enjoy working together, but respect each other’s unique vision and talents, encouraging the freedom to creatively decide how to develop the best solutions that benefit not only our clients, but our agency as a whole.
- Monitor and manage social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Curate content, conceptualize and oversee the creation of original content with team of motion and graphic designers; providing copy, image, video, and audio materials.
- Research, plan, and implement social media strategy that aligns with client short and long-term goals as well as current events
- Use analysis to optimize post performance, make recommendations for improvement
- 1-3 years of experience in social media management
- 1-3 years of experience creating copy and content for social media platforms
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in growing a career in digital ad operations
Interested applicants should include writing samples and social media examples.
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.