The Hosting and Technical Support Associate is the main support resource for our clients and our Digital Development team in technical matters related to website hosting and other services. Internally, the role supports the senior back-end developer. Externally, the role handles ticketed support requests from clients. You will manage routine archiving of website files and integration with databases, install SSL certificates, and help assist with and troubleshoot internal software, operating system (MAC), and network problems.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill; you should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. 2+ years of experience in computer-related field and 1 year of experience in a custom service or technical support role within a fast-paced environment. Must be able to maintain and support web-based applications.
- Web hosting, DNS management and TCP/IP knowledge
- Server administration (LAMP stack) as well as knowledge of server debugging (fixing Apache, installing new programs, etc.)
- Website deployment with Source Control (Git)
- MySQL / MariaDB and Redis
- PHP 5/7
- ExpressionEngine / Craft / Wordpress
- Common web service APIs
- AWS ES2, S3, RDS, and DMS.
- Centralized logging, monitoring and alerting solutions
Parscale Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Apply Today