As a Digital Marketing Coordinator (SEO Marketing), you will serve as part of a small team of subject matter experts and report directly to the SEO Marketing Manager. If you get excited about data analytics, search engine optimization, and building marketing campaigns this is a great position for you. We are whitehat SEO only. This is a great entry-level opportunity and is ideal for someone recently out of college.
Applicants need to be super organized, able to manage business accounts, willing to work with a team and be ready to learn.
- Google Analytics Certification
- Hubspot Inbound Certification
- Oversee various digital marketing accounts and serve as a point of contact for clients.
- Create digital marketing strategy to support client business goals.
- Manage Search Engine Optimization tasks (onsite, local, external).
- Monitor and optimize website content for keyword rankings.
- Track and report on keyword positions.
- Manage content planning and coordination for posting and sharing new content.
- Coordinate between internal and external teams (designers, copywriters, and 3rd party vendors) to ensure timely completion of projects.
- Write and/or copy edit website and marketing content incorporating brand relevance, user experience and SEO.
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement SEO recommendations based on research from Moz, Google Keyword Planner, etc.
- Monitor and optimize ongoing SEO performance using Moz, SERPstat, Google Search Console (Webmaster Tools), Google Analytics, Google My Business, etc.
- Monitor and optimize search engine business listings (i.e. Google My Business)
- Create, analyze and share monthly performance reports.
- Assist in launching new website projects by analyzing site structure, meta data, site speed, etc.
- Perform tasks related to holistic digital marketing audits for clients.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or related field.
- At least one year professional work experience in business, marketing, digital marketing services, social media or related field.
- Strong writing abilities.
- SEO & web management experience is a plus: working with title tags, meta descriptions, h1s, keyword research, etc.
- Professional communication via phone and email.
- Extreme follow-up and follow-through skills.
- Highly analytical mindset with the ability to interpret performance data, including experience tracking digital marketing campaign performance using Google Analytics and other marketing tools.
- Creative thinking and collaborative work style, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Content management system experience.
Parscale Digital is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.Apply Today