Digital Marketing Coordinator
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Area, Florida
Required Experience: 1 Year
Parscale is looking for a digital marketing coordinator to join the team. As a member of the digital marketing department, you will work alongside account managers and designers to plan and execute cross-channel digital ad campaigns for a variety of clients.
Key Duties Include:
- Build and optimize advertising campaigns on multiple digital marketing platforms, including DSP’s, search engines, and social networks
- Assist with the creation of strategic cross-platform media plans to meet a variety of client needs, including branding, eCommerce, and direct response
- Manage reporting and budget monitoring across multiple clients and campaigns
- Interface with media vendors including publishers, ad networks, and ad tech providers to access inventory and execute ad buys
- 1 year of experience executing digital advertising campaigns or equivalent education in a relevant field; internship experience accepted
- Exposure to trafficking campaigns in programmatic buying platforms and/or social media platforms
- Proficient in advanced excel operations
- Demonstrated ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Interest in growing a career in digital ad operations
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.