Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Area, Florida
Required Experience : Graphic Design: 2 - 4 Years Experience
Parscale Strategy is a national, award-winning, full-service firm specializing in large-scale, multi-million dollar political consulting and digital media strategy, execution and management for a variety of clients.
Parscale Strategy is looking for a full-time, talented, extremely creative graphic designer to join our growing team. As graphic designer, you will work with a diverse group of multi-million dollar clients, creating and bringing client visions to life, transforming ideas and concepts into compelling visual images for digital and print. Must be based in the South Florida or willing to relocate. At this time, we do not offer relocation expenses.
To be considered, you must provide a comprehensive portfolio showcasing your work.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- 2+ years experience as a graphic designer
- Political experience a plus
- Extremely proficient in Adobe Suite
- Create exciting and profound visual communications for both online and print
- Knowledge of design composition, color theory, typography, etc.
- While most design will be digital, an understanding of print-ready artwork preparation is required
- Great eye for layout and design trends
- Able to receive creative direction and accept feedback, yet able to work independently
- Comfortable collaborating with internal and external clients
- Extremely deadline oriented, adept at organizing and managing multiple projects
- Must provide a comprehensive portfolio for review, including examples of website design
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will nor tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
Thank you for your application.
©2020 Parscale | All rights reserved.