Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood Area, Florida / Washington D.C.
Required Education: Bachelor's
Required Experience : 3 - 5 Years Experience
Parscale Strategy is a national, award-winning, full-service firm specializing in large-scale, multi-million dollar political consulting and digital media strategy, execution and management for a variety of clients.
As an Account Strategist, you will operate as lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts, build and maintain long-lasting relationships with political clients, and oversee contract negotiations and agreements to maximize profit. This is a full-time, salaried position depending on experience. Past experience in an agency or in an enterprise-level marketing role is a requirement. Our mantra is collaboration, creativity and freedom — we are a highly-motivated team of individuals who enjoy working together, but respect each other’s unique vision and talents, encouraging the freedom to creatively decide how to develop the best solutions that benefit not only our clients, but our agency as a whole.
- Strategic oversight and management of clients’ projects, including digital, data, design, and advertising campaigns
- Provide project direction and maintain a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for clients
- Work in collaboration with the design, digital marketing, and web development departments to ensure all phases of a project are completed on time
- Provide recommendations for ongoing campaign/project improvement
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines at the same time
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- BA in political science, marketing, communications or other related field
- 3+ years experience in digital media, politics, marketing, communications or other related field
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Experience in political client relations
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast paced fluid environment against tight timelines
- Commitment to personal growth and continuous learning
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Parscale is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. We will nor tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.